As FX, MM and derivative volumes continue to rise, automated confirmations matching is a critical step in the fast and efficient execution of deal settlement. Furthermore, with margins under pressure firms require an intelligent, enterprise-wide solution that can automatically match as many transactions as possible.
TLM Confirmations Management software solution addresses the post-trade confirmation needs of participants in the global securities markets. It delivers:
- Increased operational efficiency through industry-leading automatch rates, enabling a focus on true exceptions and more value added work
- Enhanced risk management by replacing multiple legacy systems with proactive, exception-based processes to accurately manage pre-settlement exposures in real-time
- Improved visibility into confirmations for FX, MM and derivatives through a single, enterprise-wide solution
- Increased operational control through rich dashboards, providing both end-to-end process monitoring and drill down capability to the source of late confirmations
- Lower operational costs by removing duplication of effort across previously siloed back office infrastructures, drastically reducing the need for manual intervention
- More cost-effective and streamlined operations with the ability to manage higher transaction volumes with a lower headcount
- Continual process improvement through in-depth statistical analysis of speed, frequency and quality of data received from third parties to further boost matching rates
SWIFT Accord Retirement - TLM Confirmations Management has been selected as one of the preferred solutions to replace SWIFT Accord which is being retired in 2017. SmartStream is working closely with SWIFT to agree migration of all matching rules and ensure that transitions are as seamless as possible for all users.
If you are an existing SWIFT Accord user and would like to find out about our solutions and the additional benefits they would bring to your confirmation and settlement process, please contact us