SmartStream are really excited to be participating in this event, as both a sponsor and a speaker. Registration for this event is free, so don't forget to sign up to get exclusive access to the content.
With various discussions taking place over the three-day event, the Data Management Summit will share insight on aligning data and business strategy to drive revenue optimisation and operational efficiency, and SmartStream RDU’s very own CTO, Rocky Martinez, will be sharing his insight in the below sessions.
23 April 2020: Keynote - Data value does not last forever
23 April 2020: Panel - How to turn data lineage from a regulatory response into a business advantage
- How to decide when to use data for offense vs. defence. If data is only for defence, then what?
- Determining the true value of data
- The importance of understanding the lifetime of your competitive advantage
- Regulatory and business drivers for data lineage
- Key success factors for implementing and integrating data lineage including how to document, visualise and retain data lineage
- Challenges around automating data lineage
- Considerations when choosing a data lineage tool
- Turning data lineage into an advantage to cut costs and support new business activities
Moderated by: Sally Hinds, Managing Director, DMCS Ltd
Sarah Walker, Head of Data, NatWest Markets
Irina Steenbeek, Financial Reporting Grid Business Manager, ABN AMRO
Darren Purcell, Senior Director – EMEA, CUSIP Global Services
Abhishek Awasthi, Global Product Manager, AxiomSL