Following the success of the inaugural AI in Financial Services conference, which took place in February 2019, SmartStream is delighted to renew its participation as a Spotlight Sponsor to the 2020 edition.
The AI in Financial Services conference cuts through the noise surrounding AI to give you a concrete, step-by-step guide to implementing AI strategies in financial services.
The event brings together senior executives from leading financial institutions to show what companies are currently doing with AI, how to leverage new tools, and when and where to use them for best effect.
Through a mixture of case studies, panel debates and roundtable discussions, the event will be addressing two overarching themes:
- Using AI to generate revenue through happy, loyal customers, differentiated services and front end innovation
- Using AI to cut costs on the bottom line through improved efficiency and automation to improve your profitability
SmartStream participation: a representative from the SmartStream Innovations Lab, will deliver a 10 minutes presentation.
How to put AI to Work – Technologies and Applications for the Banking Industry
- What potential AI technology brings to the banking domain
- The technology of predicting, forecasting, and to manage cash and liquidity effectively
- Use AI to understand financial data, identify inconsistencies, and increase the quality
- The power of NLP and how process and analyse large amounts of natural language data
Our local SmartStream consultants will also be on hand to discuss how our solutions can help your business.